A cost effective way of assessing driver competence and risk levels to satisfy H & S requirements and identifying additional training needs.
A cost effective way of assessing driver competence and risk levels to satisfy H&S requirements and identifying additional training needs.
- Identify current driving risk levels
- Identify additional training needs
- Reduce incidents and associated costs
- Protect company assets/reputation
- H&S Compliance
The assessment consists of a driving licence and eyesight check followed by a 45 minute drive across a variety of road types. Each candidate will be asked to perform 2 reversing manoeuvres and possibly an emergency stop. A maximum of 9 driving faults are allowed and a high level of driving competence is required to pass.
The driving assessment will grade driving risk into:
- Low – Certificate issued, no further action required
- Medium – Assessor makes recommendations followed by further assessment
- High – Additional training will be required before next assessment.
We can deliver this training nationwide