In line with government recommendations in relation to compulsory safeguarding training for Hackney Carriage and Private Hire drivers the Blue Lamp Trust has developed a Taxi Safeguarding eLearning course in conjunction with Hampshire Constabulary.
The course aims to provide Hackney Carriage and Private Hire drivers with a knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding, their responsibilities and best practice protocols. The candidate will be able to;
- Understand what is meant by the term ‘Safeguarding’.
- Identify adults at risk and other vulnerable people.
- Understand what is meant by Child Sexual and Criminal Exploitation, Human Trafficking, Modern Slavery and Domestic Abuse.
- Recognise types of abuse, associated signs and indicators.
- Identify suspicious activities.
- Know how, and the whom, they can report concerns.
- Understand their safeguarding responsibilities and best practice protocols.
Click the image below to see a short example of one of the modules. The Safeguarding course is broken down into three modules, each one covering different aspects of safeguarding. During the course participants have to answer Knowledge Check questions before moving on.
At the end of the three module course, participants have to take and pass a Knowledge Check round. Once successful, they are awarded with a personalised certificate to show they have understood and successfully completed the course of study.
Here are some screenshots taken throughout the Modules, to further help you understand the structure of the course. For more information call us on 0333 700 0157 or click here to buy the course today.
Book eLearning Safeguarding Course
• £12 (inclusive of VAT)
• Police approved online course
• Knowledge Check
• Certificate on successful completion – check that your local authority accepts an eLearning certificate before booking
• Total course length of 1.5 hours